Welcome to the Planetary Annihilation Wiki
Planetary Annihilation brings Real-Time Strategy to a new generation of gamers in a way they’ve never been seen before: Total Annihilation-inspired gameplay on a planetary scale.
Uber Entertainment developers have been collaborating with the community at an unprecedented level for a popular RTS game. Many members have been proposing features while the developers have either confirmed their inclusion, or at least acknowledged their desire to implement them if time permits.
Go to the Features: Proposed and Confirmed page and suggest your ideas.
We'd like to have all user interface design ideas on the same page, so the Uber Entertainment developers can see all feature ideas in one place. This will help them figure out how to design the architecture of the game to make sure all features work with each other. It will also at least tell them about UI features they won't have time to implement so they can at least make the UI moddability flexible enough to support them.
Go to the UI Design Considerations page and help fill it out.
Videos of Planetary Annihilation.
- Official Website
- Planetary Annihilation Kickstarter and its statistics on Kicktraq
- Official Uber Entertainment Planetary Annihilation forums
- Reddit announcement thread
- Project lead Jon Mavor's AMAA on Reddit
- PC Gamer preview article (August 15 2012)
- PC Gamer interview with Jon Mavor (August 15 2012)
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun's announcement coverage (August 16 2012)
- Totalbiscuit interviews the developers (August 28 2012)
- James Pikover interviews Jon Mavor (September 11 2012)
- GameReplays interview with Jon Mavor